Re: [MV] M275-M35

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 08:29:09 PST

In <list-1393000@skylee.com>, on 12/08/01
   at 11:29 AM, "uniquemachine" <uniquemachine@air1.net> said:

>Can an M275 tractor be changed into an M35 cargo truck? Or
>are there differences in frame length? I have seen
>different pictures of M275's but there were variations
>between pictures( fuel tank location, Etc.) Any ideas?

>Jon

Tractor M275 has frame rails about nine feet long instead of about twelve
feet long. Of course you could shorten the cargo box by three feet and
then it would fit fine. Removal of fifth-wheel unit requires cutting
rivets. The other oddments are easy to remove, too. You end up with the
'basic truck', just shorter.

Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com