Re: [MV] Sanding and body prep

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 14:14:15 PST

Another alternative might be to look into some of the better chemical
based strippers on the market. Seems like I recall someone on the list
a while back discussing a sort of fiberglass-like mat that was rolled
into a layer of stripping chemical spread over the paint. Once the
chemical did its thing, the mat was peeled up and all the paint, primer,
etc. came right up with it. Then just clean, prep and re-prime. Anyone
remember the name of that stuff?

Jay Travis