Re: [MV] Clear and present danger from.....terrorist pretzels......

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 07:17:41 PST

Which would be quite accurate, except the Al-Queda are not signatories
to the Geneva Convention, which regulates treatment of POWs held by
warring COUNTRIES. Would any nation care to step forward and claim the
terrorists as part of their state's military policy, then you would be
correct. But until then, which clause in the Geneva Convention
specifically treats terrorist groups not aligned directly with any
particular state?

Jay Travis