Re: [MV] M3A1 Scout Car For Sale

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 19:51:17 PST

Hello Geoff,

>Seems a mite overpriced to me, any comments?

Unless that is $30,000 CND and not $30,000 USD, I would agree it is
overpriced :-) Especially considering that eBay is not MV Mag but an
auction location (i.e. the winning bid is supposed to be higher than
$30k). However, it does look like a real honey so it should be going for
whatever the max price is for such a vehicle.

Now the guy says that only 15 known in existance. Is there something
extra special and rare about this vehicle to make such a claim? Seems
that I see Scouts up for sale all the time and for far less.

Steve