Re: [MV] wanted M1008 or M1028

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 05:16:01 PST

You missed the boat! Within the past two weeks I sold two
really nice M1008 trucks. One only has 27,000 ORIGINAL miles
on it, excellent condition except for some easily fixed dents and
is equipped with racks, bows and NOS cargo cover. All of the
upholstery in mint condition. $6000.; driven to Maryland. The
second one, A! condition in and out, 57,000 miles, $6500. and
driven home to Illinois. Both trucks are in absolute rust free
condition. You have to shop around.
I presently have a nice M1009 offered at $3900. Jeff, at
Tactical Truck, has a M1008 for around $5000.
Joe Young www.joeyoung.com
Harley(s) owner/rider.
1953 Pan Head rigid frame (not unusual to ride this on 12 hour runs)
1989 Springer
2001 Indian Spirit
If I have to explain Harley riding, you wouldn't understand...