Re: [MV] stripping parts

From: ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 17:31:13 PST

I must make one clarification for those who wish to do the oven cleaner or Drano route.

Oven cleaner is primarily caustic or sodium hydroxide. However, Drano comes in 2 forms: liquid and crystals. The crystals is what you
want. It is also caustic. The liquid is primarily bleach or sodium hypochlorite.
TED