Re: [MV] multifuel injector problem

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 05:05:58 PST

This depends on your truck.

I had my accessory switch in the off position for a good portion of the
morning and the truck didn't mind at all.

My son was sleeping and I didn't have the radio on. After he awoke I went
to turn it on and nothing happened. I found the switch was off. I had been
driving for a couple hours before I noticed.

If you have a full tank of fuel and your fuel lines are all tight I think it
will run with out the lift pump operating in some instances.

-=-