Re: [MV] Brake Bleeder

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 21:39:55 PDT

>Does anyone still make the little pot bellied device which you fill with
>brake fluid and air pressure, then attach to the top of the open master
>cylinder, allowing one person to bleed the brakes on a deuce by themselves?

Another route is to install "Speed Bleeders", they replace the stock
bleeders on the wheel cylinders. I put them on my deuce and I was able to
do a complete flush/bleed job in 20 minutes. Try www.speedbleeder.com. I
had to talk to the guy live to figure out what bleeder we needed, I told
him what it was for, hopefully he wrote it down or remembers, else I could
look thru the files for a part number.

later,

je