Re: [MV] M715 Fuel tank

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 06:29:07 PDT

>Careful of the option to use a sealer. My 55 Ford was ruined by sealer
>that after a while, turned to slime & sludge. The tank was worthless &
>the Carb was expensive to replace.
>
>Sealer is not a very good option.

The gas tank-renu process ( a chain kind of thing I believe) is very good.
I and friends have many years experiance with thier process on a half dozen
or more tanks and no ill effects to date, and that's going back more than 12
years. I did try an expensive aviation sealer once, it turned to goo. I
also now use a system called "Kreem" if I want to do it myself which has
proven itself to be a good product so far.

later,

je