Re: [MV] M35 Technical Drawings

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 09:04:25 PDT

The normal deuce manuals apply to most things on an old REO, however there
is a specific manual for (???) early 50's deuce's like mine. I ordered it,
and have looked through it a little . However it doesn't go into NEARLY
the detail the set of manuals for most M35's does. It's almost like a 2"
users manual but a deeper. ( David will jump in if I'm off base here ) If
you're looking for a specific item I can check, and make a few PDFs for you
if you like. Or you might log onto the web site with all the manuals in
PDF format ( I can't find it at the moment ) and download what you
need. Happy to look up any possible differences between the 'normal' deuce
and our: gives me a better idea what to watch out for on my own piddler.

        Paul