Re: [MV] hummer, H2 number two only in design age

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 00:34:07 PDT

Mogs are great vehicles and can go most places the Hummers go and could go
everywhere with better tires it is amazing that as high as they are (it is
an optical illusion) the Mog is very hard to roll over.
Saw one with Michelin Radials climb some rocks it was impressive
unfortunately lots of these rigs show up with the NDT's on them and slip and
slide a lot causing breakage.
There are five Seabee UniMogs at the former NAS Moffet Field in California
that have scraper blades in front and backhoes in back they are very short
wheelbase but look great wonder if they are new Freightliner UniMogs.

Dave