Re: [MV] half track width

From: J.Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 17:25:39 PDT

Sorry guys I'm a little late jumping in here but,
from TM 9-2800 in 1947:
Carrier, Personnel, Half-track, M3
Weight: net @ 15,500 lbs. Payload 4500 lbs. Gross 20,000 lbs.
Note that weight is for vehicle with winch.
Length 249"
Width 87, 1/2 "
Width at tracks 75, 13/16"
Shipping dim., uncrated ( cu.ft.) 1,139, (sq.ft.) 146.
Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca