Re: [MV] Idea - Military Only Zone

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 21:32:01 PDT

In a message dated Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:07:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, islander@midmaine.com writes:

> I also think it should be a big no-no to have anything
> "big" and/or
> "distracting in the area

Steve,
Be careful with the "big" :) Once some guys tried to run me off because they said my M292A2 all authentic original expansible van was too big and ruined the display (this was on a concrete aircraft ramp that could accomodate 100 B17s)...they were parked next to it in their Philipino bodied MB.