Re: [MV] Idea - Military Only Zone

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 05:07:20 PDT

In a message dated Mon, 7 Oct 2002 1:01:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, milveh@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Whoa... it was just an idea to see if anybody was interested in have
> military vehicles park together in a military theme area.
> Nothing more. My
> appologies for even brining it up ... lol

Actually I thought it was an excellent post, and a good thing to discuss. The discussion surrounding illustrates how much work, and the type of things, that show organizors must consider. They often have a thankless task....and things people complain about are often things that weren't even thought of by the planners.

I hope it did not seen I was flaming you, or your idea....merely saying that there is perhaps more to this than appears at first glance, and one must tread very lightly.

Regards,
David Doyle