Re: [MV] Working radios in MV's

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 22:03:12 PDT

This was my point exactly. Thanks for your concise
explanation.

By the way folks, legal or not I wouldn't sit there
pumping out 35w on an RT-246 or RT-524 during a 6m
opening unless you're just itching to piss off some
other hams that will hear your +/- 15kHz signal...:-)
(And hey, if you want to, go for it! Just be prepared
for an earful! You'd be surprised how many people
you'll hear from when 6m actually is open those rare
times...<grin>)

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV (Now where did I set down that
H-250...)