Re: [MV] Turbo boost on a M54? Anyone know the specs?

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 16:06:43 PDT

For someone that would like to experiment, I have a take off turbo from an
LDS-465-1A on e-bay. It is complete with intake manifold adapter and
wastegate. As far as I can tell it is in good condition.
The reserve price is $100.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1867809803&rd=1

Cheers,
Bjorn