Re: [MV] CUCVs and M1010s and the Bonneville Land Speed Record

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 05:10:29 PST

Hey Ron, all manuals for the CUCV's say top end is 55mph. Mine does 70 with
no problem. Is the rear different for the 1010 then the pickup or my
Blazer? Try adding 3oz Lube Guard (NAPA has it) to quiet it down. Is it
the same TH400 trans? A friend of mind who has a trans shop and did my
trans told me the trans with overdrive is not as durable as the one that
came stock.

                 Stu
Southern New Hampshire, USA
"Live Free Or Die"