Re: [MV] A million and one (well, almost) questions

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 18:57:50 PST

Hi Doug,
I would suggest checking with our club and definitely attending the MTA
show in Dover in March. This is a good starting base for the answers to
many of your questions. You will find that we have members with various
vehicles, some that have tracks and others that have wheels. Many of the
members, like yourself do not currently own a vehicle. let me know if I
can be of additional assistance.
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA, MVPA North Jersey MTA South Jersey MVPA

USMC M35A2C W/W M2 50 cal, M16 x 2 RT-246, VIC/1 Deep Water Fording Kit M105A2