Re: [MV] CONVOY Suggestions please

From: J.Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 07:34:52 PST

Another radio suggestion would be the small handheld FRS
( Family Radio Service ) units that only use batteries rather than
having someone try to rig up a radio in a 6/12/24 volt vehicle.
Use an earphone, put the radio in a shirt pocket, pick a common
channel, your choice of up to 14 and away you go

Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca