Re: [MV] tank questions

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 22:03:56 PST

Ryan,

>You sure about that? The 1" Armor plate is on the front, so the most
>likely aspect angle is that.

Whoops! Yeah, you are right. I thought the sides were thinner than they
in fact are. US half tracks on the other hand...

>Yes, but they sooo impress the cops around here. And the people at
>Home Depot and the hardware store....It takes me for ever to get
>anything done when I've got the ferret out in an errand....

Cripes, I get nothing done when I drive into town in my Pinzgauer! Guess
I should try talking my wife out of a Ferret. She thinks they are "cute"
and prefers MVs that she can drive to the grocery store.

Steve