Re: [MV] Anti-theft in MV

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 08:30:21 PST

A 'master disconnect' as mentioned below is a good idea for a couple of
other reasons:

Most HMVs are very scarce on fuses incase something goes wrong...

If your HMV has an alternator, leaving it sit for a month or more can
make starting it a 'challenge'. All alternators take a littl power when off.
Over a month, it can lower the battery enough to keep it from starting.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce