Re: [MV] looking to buy 6x6

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 04:52:04 PST

And just when would I find time to get out and throw the anchor while
coasting along trying to stop and steer? <g>
Interesting note: I thought all old large MVs had hydraulic brakes.

Thanks for the information.

    Paul

You would be dreaming about wheel cyls, as the M125 has Air Brakes and no
hydraulics... The are the early non spring type, so if you have a failure
of the air system, they do not apply automatically... and you sail along for
miles at the top speed of 35 or so... They should have been equipped with a
5oo lb anchor