Re: [MV] M35 and M37 plastic models?

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 04:55:51 PST

Thanks for your help!
It is curious that one of the most popular MV's, the M37, would not be a
popular scale model as well. With its basic, simple and rugged design it
could be a very satisfactory model to build.
The M37 turns out to be an outstanding teaching tool. As you may or may not
know (a couple of "M37 (101)" postings several weeks ago), our full scale
M37 is sitting in the automotive shop at the local high school here, worked
on by the students.

Again, thanks to all that responded.

We are getting more sleet and freezing rain this morning and the roads are
iced over...

Have a great day,

Bjorn
Meadows oF Dan, Blue Ridge Mountains, elevation 3000 feet, Virginia
MVPA 19212
1953 M37
1968 M49A2C (w/1972 HIAB crane and w/o 1200 gal tank)
VIC-1 intercom system, not permanently installed.