Re: [MV] A safety warning for loading trailers

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 02:10:22 PST

Heres another one that will bite you...while loading an old 9N Ford
tractor on a trailer behind a Jeep Wagoneer...started up ramps and
trailer pitched forward (level ground)...forgot to hitch the ball
coupler between trailer and Jeep. Almost got the rear window of Jeep and
left a nice scar down the back of the tailgate as the tongue of trailer
did it's thing. Fred Martin