Re: [MV] M35 lockout hubs installed - fuel savings?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 19:30:12 PST

Check your RV supply catalogs. There is a driveshaft disconnect coupling
available for vehicles flat towed behind coaches. Perhaps something similar
only on a bigger scale. Arthur Bloom of M35Products.com and I have spoke in
the past about rear lockouts. If there were enough interest he could
probably make this come to life. It can be done but only if enough people
commit to the investment. Does anybody have an interest in Detroit Lockers?
I may inquire into a bulk purchase with the mfr if there is enough interest.
Kenny