Re: [MV] M35 lockout hubs installed - fuel savings?

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 19:34:49 PST

Why do people sweat mpg of deuce? How many miles do you
you put on it a year? One of my customers logged over 5500
miles last year. Never mentioned,never,ever checked mpg.
mpg. If I have to know, I can't afford it. Cost me about
a hundred and fifty bucks to make the trip to "Tobyhana."
and back. Maybe $75. round to Chrchville. Bung it.
The more $ I get rid of the less for the old lady :)
Joe "laid back, outlaw MC'r, always geting shafted" Young