Re: [MV] Penna Historic Vehicle Registration

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 18:12:11 PDT

Move to the Peoples' Republik of Nueva Yok. Very liberal rules for
"Historic" plates here. Why, in fact, one can use another person's plates
TEMPORARILY when taking a potential historical vehicle purchase out for a
spin!!! Modification rules only kick in when insurance company gets
involved. Extremely modified hot-rods are just as apt to be registered as
Historic as a mint '65 Mustang. Usage rules are similar to those posted for
PA., i.e. "Occasional" personal use only. "Why, officer, you'll never
believe this...This is the first time I've had ol'Betsy out for a drive in
weeks!"