Re: [MV] M884 Shelter Carrier Towing cap.

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@att.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 11:13:48 PDT

Howdy Mark and All,

Thanks for the effort. That is wild that no towing capacity is listed.

The two manuals I bought on Ebay are:

 TM 9-2320-226-20 Organizational Maintenance Manual
 TM 9-2320-266-34 Direct and General Support Maintenance Manual

One would think that somewhere in those pages a towing capacity would be
listed. Maybe I will just have to go to Dodge W200 specs.

Thanks to all,
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317