Re: [MV] Diesel engine question!

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 18:38:27 PDT

Hey,

Well here is my ideas of the tranny. You can't really put the tranny into
reverse unless you are totally stoped cause it doesn't have any syncros, Its
kinda like trying to put it into 1st when you are going 30 mph, it just
makes grinding noises and won't go (Sorry, I do not know this from
expierence). Besides, its pretty hard to throw it into reverse, It has a
spring inside you will feel pushing against when you shift into reverse or
first. Just my 2 cents, I do not own one, just borrowing a M35A2. Flame
on....

Caleb