Re: [MV] SA-18 GAM

From: Bruce Kalin (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 04:52:12 PDT

Steve Grammont wrote:

>Calling American's "bastards" is certainly not specific to Muslims or
>Middle Easterners. Large chunks of Europe, both Americas, Aisa,
>Australia/NZ, and Africa also think Americans are "bastards" too. Heck,
>I bet there are even some in Antarctica that think Americans are
>"bastards" too :-)
>
>Steve

Damn penguins! I always knew they shouldn't be trusted. We should deport
every penguin in the US within 24 hours! How about waiters in fancy
restaurants? They look like penguins, so we'd better get rid of them
too. Now that I think of it, my father-in-law looked like a penguin when
I got married. Good thing he's already dead or, I'd go after him too!

--
Bruce Kalin (East Coast Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History