Re: [MV] Pictures M151 or why I hate Wisconsin

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 21:39:11 PDT

They were at the bombing range and all the targets I saw there had anything
that could be reflected was painted, duct taped or removed. The guy there
said it was because of the targeting sights on the attacking plane(laser?).
I don't know how that works in combat. Wayne

>From: "Dave Brubaker" <m151@cox.net>
><papercu@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [MV] Pictures M151 or why I hate Wisconsin
>Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:15:01 -0500
>
>Could not help but notice all of the vehicles shown are missing the
>headlights and all of the A2 models are missing the composite light covers
>as well. In many cases the guts are missing from the housings also.
>
>Wonder what happened to all of that? Pulled for supply to other military
>vehicles?
>David Brubaker
>MVPA # 18115
>M151A2
>KCØNZN
>Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 2:24 AM
>Subject: [MV] Pictures M151 or why I hate Wisconsin
>

> > I had been hoping to buy these when they came up on the DRMO sale. But
>while
> > I was there today for a pick-up I found them missing. The State of
>Wisconsin
> > needed them (God Only know why)and now they are all gone. (Sob) They had
> > been at the local NG bombing range(They had been there for at least 5
>years
> > that I know of)) and have been at the DRMO yard for the last year or so.
> > Wayne
> >
> > http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/m151

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar