Re: [MV] Pictures M151 or why I hate Wisconsin

From: Dave Brubaker (m151@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 20:15:01 PDT

Could not help but notice all of the vehicles shown are missing the
headlights and all of the A2 models are missing the composite light covers
as well. In many cases the guts are missing from the housings also.

Wonder what happened to all of that? Pulled for supply to other military
vehicles?
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
M151A2