Re: [MV] Underside cleaning

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 14:35:39 PDT

Ha, Kerry and list. I did do this once for painting purposes and although I
got a bit dirty, it worked fairly well. I used a product called Krud Kutter
that I picked up from Home Depot. Its biodegradeable and works pretty darned
good. Between that, a scrub brush and the pressure cleaner (3500 PSI) it came out
nice. I shoud have taken more time and slid under it with a creeper and spent
a day at it. It was supposed to be a quicky paint job but its holding up
very good and looks great. The truck was desert tan and is now CARC Green. For
those wishing to see it, it was that cargo I piggybacked on my little tractor.
I've always liked the petroleum based caustic stuff that eats the ground but
the Krud Kutter crap worked better than expected!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
71 A.M. General M35A2
73 A.M. General M275A2