Re: [MV] multi-fuel crankcase oil type

From: Bruce Kalin (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 08:27:07 PST

Hi Glenn,
Correct me if I am wrong but, I think in order to do correct oil
analysis the lab needs the exact metallurgical composition of ALL the
metal parts in the engine, including bearings, seals, cylinder walls,
valves, etc. Because there are so few of our vehicles pulling in to a
truck stop for oil analysis, I doubt that few, if any labs have bothered
to collect this data.
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin