Re: [MV] Is this the land of the free??

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 05:15:27 PST

Bill,

I'll contribute to "The Fund", if needed.

I second Fred's suggestion to drop the rear axle and
start roaming the streets!

It definately sounds like there is some nepitism going
on in your fine city council. There may be some legal
ground there for you too.

It's kind of funny when they said they couldn't add in
a clause for Historic Vehicles, because it would be
for one person. Well, it seems to me this new
ordinance is directed at one person. That is, unless
there has been a rash of big trucks, 18-wheelers and
such roaming and parking on the streets of your quaint
little town causing all sorts of hate and discontent.

Jeff Gatton