RE: [MV] M35 ? of the day. Stuff a pencil in it.

From: Michael Maynard (mike@byebyeblazer.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 12:09:59 PST

Jim, I don't plan on driving it, I just intend to start it to load it
onto a flatbed. GL claims they wont help me in any way whatsoever in
before, I will check into that. When I was up there a few weeks ago, I
did look into the tank, and it was full of what appeared to be clean
diesel. The oil was good as well. The GL Rep told me that 99% of
trucks from this base just need batteries and some either to start em.
I was mostly looking for tips and tricks on starting a time sat engine.
Also, will a pencil or such hold up to the pressure of the system? What
kind of tubing is it? Plastic? Or copper?

Thanks again, MIke