Re: [MV] tire topics

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 09:43:15 PST

Pierre Jalving, phone 616-335-9301, has had very good prices on take off
deuce tires, nice quality and usually can be found at most of the big east
coast and mid west rallies, including Aberdeen and Gilbert, PA. He can
provide them on or off rims. I have been very happy with the tires I have
purchased from him. Give him a call, he's in Michigan.