Re: [MV] M-35 transmission hoist on ebay soon

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton (bjpendleton@charter.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 08:25:18 PST

I changed the transmission on My M211 by removing the panel in the floor and
setting a jack stand on each side of the hole and laying a piece of pipe on
the jackstands. Used a chainfall to lower the transmission to a piece of
plywood on the ground and used a M37 to drag it all out from under the
truck.