Re: [MV] Relating to M series split rims

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 11:02:52 PST

Shouldn't for most sites. Is the link not working or access denied at the
site? If it's the link try cut and paste to the address bar if it's the site
you may need to upgrade your browser to the 128-bit encryption also the
federal government sometime will requires downloads from some web sites to
be logged and that your site be verifiable. If your Internet Service
Provider (ISP) does not support reverse DNS lookups, you will be unable to
access some sites. Wayne