Re: [MV] Relating to M series split rims

From: Ray Fougnier (rfougnier@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 12:30:27 PST

Allright then. Thanks to all. I tried a different browser and kicked
on 128, but nothing yet.

I tell you, after reading what everyone said about splits, I don't even
walk by the front tires anymore. Seems like the best thing is to make a
hose with a clip on chuck, a regulator, and enough hose to reach a
fitting on the truck. Hook it up and walk away after dialing in the
pressure.

Rear tires may not be as dangerous, but you would still ruin your pants
if one let go.

Ray