Re: [MV] Jet A fuel Vs. Diesel question

From: Jack Rabon (rabonj@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 10:30:54 PST

Jet A is really clean, dry Kerosene. It just doesn't do to have a fuel
system ice up event in the normal use of that product. Even in the
summertime most users climb to well over the freezing level in the
atmosphere.

You might want to rethink that price thing. Jet A is going for $3.19 a
gallon in Orlando.

Jack