Re: [MV] Video As promised

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 11:10:31 PST

While the pipe would guarantee that the cable didn't hang up on something,
all you really need is a way to direct the cable under the vehicle and away
from critical items. Some loops of steel rod might do the same thing. The
big thing would be to have a proper roller setup on the front to direct the
cable towards the back of the vehicle so that it clears the oil pan, etc.

I beleive that Mike had some type of clevis hanging off the rear pintle to
help keep the cable in the center of the truck. I couldn't see that rig in
the movie however.

Dave

--
Dave