Re: [MV] Fuel price and China

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 18:57:01 PDT

<Finally, please, would someone tell me why Dick Cheney would stop working a
job paying 36 million plus per year, so he could become a behind the scenes
Vice President for a measly $202,000 per year or 1/2% (yes, .005 of
36,000,000 dollars is 202,000) of what he was making before>

Call me a red neck if you will, but give me a job that pays 36 million per year in cash, and after one month I will quit and do what I damn well please. Run for Vice-President, write books about army trucks (not because I want to control the National market on MV books--but because its something that I enjoy, and occassionally helps others) or tour the country in my deuce. There is nothing that I want that I can buy with 36 million that I can't buy with three million.

I doubt I am the only person in the world that thinks this way.

Regards,
David Doyle