Re: [MV] Fuel price and China

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 17:59:57 PDT

I understand entirely.

I can't figure out why Bill Gates still shows up at the Microsoft office.
He has nothing better to do than strategize Microsoft's technical
direction??

Life is too short.

However, I sincerely doubt that Cheney is in office to make the world a
better place for anyone other than himself and his cronies.

Dave

--
Dave