Re: [MV] Home Painting Deuce?

From: J (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 16:44:12 PDT

Oh, yeah. Paint it yourself. It actually never occurred to me to do
elsewise. It's easy. I used a high pressure, low volume gun from Harbor
Freight. Works fine. Any spray gun will work, though. As for color, take
a sample into a paint store (Rhodda is a big store here in Seattle area)
and have them color match it in something called 'equipment paint'. It
is oil and gas resistant. Choose semigloss for good compromise of ease
of cleaning and not too shiny. Cost you about $35 a gallon. Looks great.
 Jim