Re: [MV] Real News/ Gun Ban (Yawn Yawn)

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 20:31:26 PDT

Nigel,

I understand yours and your countries position on personal ownership of
firearms.

We believe differently here in the US. As for you seeing "Bowling for
Columbine", that so called documentary was just another attempt at
typical Hollywood liberal left political drivel. I have not seen it, nor
will I. The guy that made it would be run out of Texas on a rail, if he
were man enough to come to Texas.

Do not believe what you see in the liberal left movie business. We don't
call California the "left coast" for nothing.

Royce