Re: [MV] Vandalism to Military Vehicle

From: Damnage@pacbell.net
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 11:01:32 PDT

When showing your truck at an event, Always block your tires, and if
you have a disabling device (24 volt disconnect, keys, etc.) Use it.
Oh and don't let anyone in the cab without keeping an eye on them,
anything can happen. As for the idiot you invited into your house,
that started smoking a cigar... Politely tell him to move outside, if
he gives you grief throw him out and don't invite him back, after
stuffing his cigar up his... well you know.

Good luck

James