Re: [MV] Intersting thought on deuce power...

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 10:29:54 PDT

Verne, try this:

Start your truck in the conventional manner.

Allow truck to idle for a minute or two.

Place master switch in "OFF" position.

Answer yes or no: "Is my truck still running?"

When my truck's master switch is off, so is the in-tank fuel pump. My truck
will continue to run indefinitely, with its master switch off, until the
"Engine Stop" handle is pulled. Is your truck arranged differently? I would
be interested to learn that it is.

apb