Re: [MV] How many vehicles destroyed before making it "In Theater"

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 17:06:16 PST

Sometime during a research period (2 years ago) I came upon a fairly
detailed accounting of what was sent and what was lost going into the
Soviet Union. But darned if I can't find it on my bookshelf or
harddrive. Any good publication on the War in the Atlantic should have
detailed info on tonnage lost if not material specified by category.

Sorry I can't help, but just wanted to let you know that the info is out
there for sure.

I did find this one interesting link while perusing the Web... it is from
Pravda of all places...

<http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/363/9941_roosevelt.html>

Steve