Re: [MV] Improvised armor for MV in Iraq

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 17:20:10 PST

>Steve, your right!  your right!  But first turn off your leftist TV and
>get out from behind the wall that you have built to try to betray the
>country you live in with so much power from your own chair.

Nice. Cliff is calling me a traitor for expressing an opinion that runs
contrary to the current government handling of the war. No challenges to
my discussion points, just insults. That's about as unAmerican as you
can get. And Cliff is supposed to be defending American values... that
is unsettling.

Sorry folks... I don't care if Cliff is off in Iraq risking his ass for
this country. You have my respect for that. But I don't have respect
for you as an American. Americans, real Americans, don't confuse a free
discussion with treason. That is because real Americans embrace
differences of opinion, not try to shout it down with heavy handed tactics.

Cliff, why don't you review your military oath and check out a copy of
the Constitution some days soon. I think you need a refresher course.
Then read a thing or two about the founding of this country. Then
perhaps we might talk later on about the things I am doing over here to
support the war effort even though I don't agree with my government's
policies.

Steve